FOV Stuff

Author Topic: FOV Stuff  (Read 3024 times)

Really kind of pointless, but I would like a GUI with a slider to adjust your FOV level, just like the console command setfov(#);. Just for the sake of convenience, and it would be a snap to make. In addition, an event to adjust the players FOV could be used, or one to lock it, which could be useful in some servers.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 06:42:48 PM by Nasoa »

You could just find the variable for fov, and make the slider's variable be that.

I'm not experienced with GUIs

I still want events for it. :Y

That would be annoying as hell..

What's the point in even adjusting ones FOV? I'm fine with it the way it is.

Adjusting the FOV just changes your gameplay a bit, events for it, or something incorporated into Slayer would make for a bit of variance in servers. The slider is just so you don't have to keep going in the console.

Bump. This can't be hard to make.

What's the point in even adjusting ones FOV? I'm fine with it the way it is.
it lets you see more of the screen, which is VERY useful in deathmatch.
also, dark, if you make it so zooming in doesn't reset fov i will love you forever and ever

I still want events for it. :Y
Wasn't that part of what DrenDran made and then everyone bitched about it because they "didn't like there view being changed"?

also, never ever EVER EVER force a player into using a certain fov. that is one of the worst design choices ever and there is no excuse for it at all if you're on pc. making events to force/lock it is incredibly dumb and should never happen.

also, never ever EVER EVER force a player into using a certain fov. that is one of the worst design choices ever and there is no excuse for it at all if you're on pc. making events to force/lock it is incredibly dumb and should never happen.
i want to use it to add more of a sense of claustrophobia when player's are climbing through vents in my infiltration tdm. :x