Author Topic: V20 Launcher Error  (Read 5225 times)

I open the launcher and it almost immediately says:

Required file not found.

File: /Add-Ons/Bricks_V15.zip
Hash: 9c5ea6ea43448e11750ff6becbd4f 4f9d5bfa

Please verify your internet connection and try again.

Does this just mean that the files that i need haven't been put up yet, or something else?

Thanks for your help!

i also have this issue, with a bonus, it load, and crash... Deception.

yeah my other computer has this problem :(

I checked my V19 if it has this file and it does, so I have no idea what's wrong.

That's for PC's, I'm running a Mac, which I shouldh've mentioned.

i too am running on a mac and getting this error

Badspot

• Administrator
If you click this link: http://cloud.blockland.us/blobs/9c5ea6ea43448e11750ff6becbd4f4f9d50d5bfa
What happens?  It should start to download the file.  If you get an error message like this:
Code: [Select]
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
Then there is something wrong.

If you click this link: http://cloud.blockland.us/blobs/9c5ea6ea43448e11750ff6becbd4f4f9d50d5bfa
What happens?  It should start to download the file.  If you get an error message like this:
Code: [Select]
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
Then there is something wrong.
the file started to download. when i let it finish, i opened up the launcher and it came up with the same error. should it be put somewhere?

Badspot

• Administrator
the file started to download. when i let it finish, i opened up the launcher and it came up with the same error. should it be put somewhere?

Post your launcher.log file that is in /Applications/Documents/Blockland

Post your launcher.log file that is in /Applications/Documents/Blockland
there is no blockland folder in the documents folder

Badspot

• Administrator
there is no blockland folder in the documents folder

Can you create the folder manually from the finder?

Can you create the folder manually from the finder?
no, i can not.

Same error happens to me, here is my error log. Thank you if you solve it.
-----
I'm also on a mac, but the Blockland folder has been automatically made in my Documents folder

I have the same problem, I downloaded the hash file but I am confused as to whether or no I should put it somewhere specific? The Blockland foldr in 'Documents' was created for me, but no 'Add-Ons' folder was created so I made one myself and added the hash to it, that didn't work. I also extracted the files in the hash and repackaged them into 'Brick_V15.zip' that did not work either. Log is below, it's mostly a stuffcrap of spam about how I couldn't download blobs because no connection to the server was ever established.