Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+  (Read 57519 times)

Are the hats client sided? Like, can you wear one that you got in any server that has the hat mod?
I wish, but it is not possible, as then every server would have to have hatmod+.

I favorite hats are the SW Top Hat and the Steam Punk TopHat.

how many datablocks are in each pack?

how many datablocks are in each pack?

How ever many hats there are, as for the main part, it is 35 datablocks.

sweet! I'd like to see someone make a darth vader helmet for this mod!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 11:44:30 PM by The Subject »

I downloaded this, and then my Faces wouldn't work correctly.  Any faces I put on were changed to a different face for some reason.  The face previews were solid colors.  I uninstalled the hat-mod and restarted Blockland to have my faces working correctly again.

I downloaded this, and then my Faces wouldn't work correctly.  Any faces I put on were changed to a different face for some reason.  The face previews were solid colors.  I uninstalled the hat-mod and restarted Blockland to have my faces working correctly again.

This add-on shouldn't affect anything client-sided at all, like the face previews, as it is all serer sided. I have no idea how that could happen and haven't ever seen it before. You might have installed it wrong or something else happened that was associated with it. If it happens again/to another person i'll take a look.

Double Post.

About to submit to RTB, what section do you guys think it should go under? I'm thinking either Interactive, Server Mods, or Misc.

It's finally out! Good job. Dling

Double Post.

About to submit to RTB, what section do you guys think it should go under? I'm thinking either Interactive, Server Mods, or Misc.

Decided that it probably won't matter too much so putting it in server mods.

It's been great working with you Munk, despite my inactivity.

Like the spartan helm! Way better than the one extrude made!

We need someone to make a pack with a mad hatter hat in it.