Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+  (Read 58330 times)

A note for creators of extra packs for HatMod+:

To be able to allow your pack to work for the new GUI, you must add a client.cs file into your .zip. The contents being the exact same as the server.cs. If you need an example, look at the Pandan Hats Port.

I tried everything to make my hats work with the GUI, nothing worked.
I can't see pandan's hats in the GUI either.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:42:31 AM by JakeBlade »

I tried to make the WHOLE hatmod work. it does not work, deleted it a few times, throw my keyboard on the floor 3 times, hosted servers to see if it worked, but it does not work

I tried to make the WHOLE hatmod work. it does not work, deleted it a few times, throw my keyboard on the floor 3 times, hosted servers to see if it worked, but it does not work
You have to put it in Documents>Blockland>Add-ons
Oh and i made a model for a hat in blender but i couldn't export it as dts....Help? (Ive tried copying it to my desktop and renaming it to .dts,when i go on the server its just a gun on my head :V
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:14:03 PM by TehBlackout! »

Off Topic:

Happy birthday

On Topic:Did you drag the files into the Blockland addons folder?

Off Topic:
[img ]http://oi48.tinypic.com/2ypgj1j.jpg[/img]

You are right, this is off topic.
Keep it in its own topic.

Ok so My friend did a event for the givehat command and he typed in "all". Everytime i join my server the hat's keep spamming over and over. It lags the hole server up to do place bricks or even wrench it. If there's way to fix this can someone tell me?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:29:20 PM by Taz1 »

all is a broken givehat command. don't do it. try deleting hatmodplus.db in config/server/

all is a broken givehat command. don't do it. try deleting hatmodplus.db in config/server/

I have tried numerous times by doing that but then it keeps on going right when i join my server. Do you think i could reverse it with events?

I have tried numerous times by doing that but then it keeps on going right when i join my server. Do you think i could reverse it with events?

did you try stopping the server before deleting it

did you try stopping the server before deleting it

Yes i, even closed BL and deleted it

How do I get the 'Blockland theme burnt glass'

How do I get the 'Blockland theme burnt glass'
Please answer D:

It's where I believe, RTB forums is gone/done.