Author Topic: Have a Flurv thing going on, I think (yes, Flurv)  (Read 3048 times)

As some of you may know, Flurv is a kind of dating site for teens 13-16, focusing on flirting with others. Around 6 or 7 hours ago, I started to chat with a  girl a few months older than me, named Alina. We were talking for hours, and around 12:00 AM, she fell asleep. I had time to waste, so I waited for her to respond, for 6 hours. She responded, and she told me about the soccer tournament she's having in a few hours. We talked about sports, then, for a while, and then she said she had to go, because the tournament needed the players to arrive by 6. I said goodbye, and told her that she had made my day, which she had. And she left, and said goodbye, and so forth. I think I may be attracted to her.

/Discuss

Does she live close by?

Few hundred miles away.
Oh that's to bad, sounds like you two could be a cute couple.

Oh that's to bad, sounds like you two could be a cute couple.
Sounds like skype love :3

"Harder!"

"Oh yes!"
Dude, I loving found an article on it on the Maxim website tonight
forget yes I'm now a master of loveual acts now I'm gonna go kiss and caress some hot brunettes like a pro ;D

As some of you may know, Flurv is a kind of dating site for teens 13-16, focusing on flirting with others. Around 6 or 7 hours ago, I started to chat with a  girl a few months older than me, named Alina. We were talking for hours, and around 12:00 AM, she fell asleep. I had time to waste, so I waited for her to respond, for 6 hours. She responded, and she told me about the soccer tournament she's having in a few hours. We talked about sports, then, for a while, and then she said she had to go, because the tournament needed the players to arrive by 6. I said goodbye, and told her that she had made my day, which she had. And she left, and said goodbye, and so forth. I think I may be attracted to her.

/Discuss
Clones problems with OP~
1. Online dating things are gey lole
2. Did you actually see her?
3. Have fun wanting someone you will never meet
4. Now let me get this straight, she went to sleep at 12 and 6 hours later (6 o'clock) she came back and told you about a tournament and you talked again for another few hours, then she said she had to be at the tournament by 6...

is the can time travul?

Clones problems with OP~
1. Online dating things are gey lole
2. Did you actually see her?
3. Have fun wanting someone you will never meet
4. Now let me get this straight, she went to sleep at 12 and 6 hours later (6 o'clock) she came back and told you about a tournament and you talked again for another few hours, then she said she had to be at the tournament by 6...

is the can time travul?
1. Online flirting
2.Yes, pretty much everyone has a profile pic.
3. I know that.
4.I meant 1:00, 3, 15 minutes

Did you get her phone number or email?

E-dating is a real joke. If you have to do it once to cement this fact do it.

i've got a female friend on MSN i chat with whenever she's on

doesn't mean we both wanna meet up and procreate

sounds like creep hunting grounds.