Author Topic: "No-Spam off topic" board section.  (Read 1351 times)

I'm tired of having nearly every one of my off topic threads turn into some sort of spam clusterf*ck.  I can find maybe one or two decent answers, and then one person goes off any makes some random sh*t about gay pirates comment or some other stupid crap.

I'd like an off-topic section (child board, maybe?) that allows for some decent comversations between forum members.

gaypiratephobia

lololol haha I'll stop now..You're great. :D

I'm tired of having nearly every one of my off topic threads turn into some sort of spam clusterf*ck.  I can find maybe one or two decent answers, and then one person goes off any makes some random sh*t about gay pirates comment or some other stupid crap.

I'd like an off-topic section (child board, maybe?) that allows for some decent comversations between forum members.

The current off-topic should be renamed the 'Random ice cream' board, or what ever the old board (Can't remember the name) from the phpBB blockland forums that was deleted. A 'General discussion' should be a 'serious' off-topic.

lololol haha I'll stop now..You're great. :D
Said the pirate.

Theres a girl in it. (Shat, I'm fueling this.)

I think Anti-Spam should be enforced a lot better in Off-Topic.

Why doesn't he just add a Spam Board like Aircraftkiller... I still have no idea what he was talking about...

Creating a separate board that allows spam encourages spam. Which is a huge waste of space.