Author Topic: People Give Me So Much Bullstuff  (Read 8138 times)

Not public, even if the city owns a part of it.
That's like saying you can't have love at your house because the govt owns it partially. Why are you people so hard-assed to getting rockslide in trouble? I think he's in the clear. If anything a lawyer can say that none of that was found on the medical brown townysis, and rockslide felt threatened because the guy wanted his bike again.

He cant be arrested, his parents can be fined I bet. He's 13. I doubt he has a gun liscense and its endagering someone elses life, unless they have that law which is like "Derp I shoot you cuz u on property"

He cant be arrested, his parents can be fined I bet. He's 13. I doubt he has a gun liscense and its endagering someone elses life, unless they have that law which is like "Derp I shoot you cuz u on property"

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172748.msg4420257#msg4420257

The only thing Rockslide left out was the part where he steals the wigger's girlfriend and rides off on a motorcycle.

I don't think Rockslide's family is even rich lol, he's probably lying about that too.
800k a year combined income, we're poor as forget and live in a cardboard box, and I'm using the mcdonalds wifi off of a stolen phone to post this.

800k a year combined income, we're poor as forget and live in a cardboard box, and I'm using the mcdonalds wifi off of a stolen phone to post this.
There are like 5 people who make $800,000 a year.

If you guys really wanted to find out if he's trolling you could just do a google search his location (Fairfield, Connecticut) and look for the police report records for today and possibly their local newspaper to verify. I might do this later but just throwing it out there.

There are like 5 people who make $800,000 a year.
Each parent makes 400k, I'm an student, no income.

He's also joking about that.
I say 17, edman says 13, who knows more about me?

If you guys really wanted to find out if he's trolling you could just do a google search his location (Fairfield, Connecticut) and look for the police report records for today and possibly their local newspaper to verify. I might do this later but just throwing it out there.
nothing here http://www.fairfieldcitizenonline.com/

I say 17, edman says 13, who knows more about me?

obvsly edman becas hes not u!!

Alright, this topic's down the stuffter. I'll deal with the problem myself, goodnight everyone.