v21

Author Topic: v21  (Read 13978 times)

What? We just got v20 and people are already looking forward to v21? I just find that stupid. Actually, I can't think of a better word to describe it, but for now, stupid. Just absolutely stupid.

What? We just got v20 and people are already looking forward to v21? I just find that stupid. Actually, I can't think of a better word to describe it, but for now, stupid. Just absolutely stupid.
i want v90

We're going to get 1 bug fix and that's it

Version 21: The update that makes people shut up about future versions.

try "spontaneously-combustingly stupid"

NO CURIOSITY ALLOWED. NO THINKING ALLOWED. NO WONDERING WHAT MAY COME ALLOWED.NO THINKING OF THE FUTURE ALLOWED. NO FUN ALLOWED.

piss off, stuffhead

So what if someone is just curious on what future versions will hold. That'd be like saying "no you can't want to know what will come, you have to only be able to see it when it comes out! you're a dumby bumbo head for thinking otherwise!" Seriously? We can't be curious? I don't know about you but I enjoy wondering what new features may come out! That'd be like people on minecraft not being allowed to discuss things notch has discussed. Or notch not saying anything and people only finding out what updates they're doing next. It would be stupid and wouldn't build hype. Pull the tree out of your ass

Version 21: The update that makes people shut up about future versions.
New topic: v22.

It goes on forever!

New topic: v22.

It goes on forever!
I just noticed something strange.
Take v8, turn the 8 90° and you get v[infinite].
And wasn't v8 the first ver. Of retail or beta?

NO CURIOSITY ALLOWED. NO THINKING ALLOWED. NO WONDERING WHAT MAY COME ALLOWED.NO THINKING OF THE FUTURE ALLOWED. NO FUN ALLOWED.

piss off, stuffhead

So what if someone is just curious on what future versions will hold. That'd be like saying "no you can't want to know what will come, you have to only be able to see it when it comes out! you're a dumby bumbo head for thinking otherwise!" Seriously? We can't be curious? I don't know about you but I enjoy wondering what new features may come out! That'd be like people on minecraft not being allowed to discuss things notch has discussed. Or notch not saying anything and people only finding out what updates they're doing next. It would be stupid and wouldn't build hype. Pull the tree out of your ass

I just thought that some people might have been very ungrateful about getting v20, since it was nothing but a new auto updater, which they must've thought was just a window that slightly makes loading the game longer.

piss off, stuffhead

Exactly what I was thinking.

Wow, what a shocker. The minute v20 comes out, all the kids whining about v20 version coming out jump to v21! Badspot has a life. You should be happy with what you have

Wow, what a shocker. The minute v20 comes out, all the kids whining about v20 version coming out jump to v21! Badspot has a life. You should be happy with what you have
Well loving said.

I want dogs in v21

Well loving said.
They're not asking v21 to come out.
They're just letting us know what they'd want to see in it.
Thank you for reading properly.