Poll

Should I lock this RP?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.  (Read 55895 times)

You didn't fill out your thug profile and I thought you only put a random photo in.. sorry..No i didn't and also: Why are real SWAT team "Tactical Faceplaming" lol...

ALSO ALSO: You mispelled 'man' and put a g at the end.

1. I wasn't talking to you. That's why I quoted his post.

2. Mang is a meme/fad. I did it on purpose.

1. I wasn't talking to you. That's why I quoted his post.

2. Mang is a meme/fad. I did it on purpose.

I know mang.

EDIT:
oh god gamer already ninjad this to topic.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:42:31 PM by Gum »

Also, Gamer.
Give me credit for map goddamnit.

-snip-
EDITED VERSION

That text is hard as hell to read.

Quote from: OP
(note: thug mafia owns 85% of city)

Oh forget no.

yo dawg fo shillz my niggle in the liggle piggles real gangsta up in hea lets get this started

name: big boi Banger
gang: big boi's
wepn: don't need none fo shizzle my niggle liggles in the tiggles!
yo dawg get ready to get killed shizzle liggle tiggle wiggle

I don't play REALLY violent games... like that I saw some trailers and it's too gruesome for my tastes.. (I play HALO 3 and Call of duty... MOSTLY.)

Solja boy does not suck nuts, get the frick out poser.

Ahahahaha. Rap Crap sucks anyway. Anyone who says "forget the troops" needs to be castrated and thrown into a pit of sulfuric acid.

Stop calling everyone trolls just because they hate you or this RP.

Anyone who says "forget the troops" needs to be castrated and thrown into a pit of sulfuric acid.
Yep

Stop calling everyone trolls just because they hate you or this RP.

Are you implying that hating this RP is justified?

Because it is.

yo dawg fo shillz my niggle in the liggle piggles real gangsta up in hea lets get this started

name: big boi Banger
gang: big boi's
wepn: don't need none fo shizzle my niggle liggles in the tiggles!
yo dawg get ready to get killed shizzle liggle tiggle wiggle
OH GOD LOL

Guys get back on topic! or else.
No one tells Battlebrain what to do. I stick a .44 revolver to your head, "Night night." I fire.

:cookieMonster:

This.
*puts you on the loving curb and sees you pull out one tear as I raise my fricking foot up in the air about two feet (alot) and I smash your pretty boy face (not so pretty anymore now however.) and blood gushes out. That's what'll happen" *I shoot a shotgun in the air* "Any other forgeter want to start stuff? Then I'm your man. (I see everyone back up an inch I smell there fear.)"
Wow, I'm impressed. You're a really good fiction writer.

What happens when the police eventually kill this obviously violent cereal killer?

Ok that's it. You want to see nasty stuff?

As I walk down the secluded alleyway, I spot the notorious Soulja Boyz leader. I quickly pull out my Smith & Wesson .500 revolver and blast his kneecaps off. He falls to the ground writhing in absolute agony. I walk up to his bleeding body and I take out my GI Tanto. I flip him over and shove the blade into his stomach and tear a gaping hole into his body. I flip him over again, and a surge of blood and organs emanates from his dying body. I take the nearest large sharp object, and hack it right onto his shoulders. I keep pushing down, but the blade refuses to go any further. Just as the leader tries to whisper "Stop", I take my foot and lever the blade down, and down. The crunch of bones echo through the alley, as I finish slicing through. At last, the head gives way as it pops off, rolling down the alley, right into the street where a mother and son are casually strolling by. The jugular vein from the corpse is spewing blood at an unimaginiable rate. I leave the scene with a burning body of what was once a man.