Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.

Poll

Should I lock this RP?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.  (Read 54692 times)

Suddenly, out of loving NOWHERE, Finn McCoolguy appears! As he hovers above the city, looking over the area with an expression full of sorrow, he lets out a sigh.

"Man... this place could have actually been good."

He tosses his Cardboard Box Gundam off to the side, and it makes a crater on the surface of the Earth, where it lands. As he pulls off his Gundam, three pairs of wings can be spotted on his back.

"I can only hope that no other city ends up like this one. Poor people."

As he sheds a single tear, he produces a neutron bomb and drops it onto the city, incinerating everything within a 50-mile radius.

BAD END.
CONTINUE?
YES / NO

I'm out of here. Adam lives. So does Altair, as we are both in a loving Gundam.
Also, No. The thread dies.

RIGHT THEN, let's stop posting now.

see you lateerrrrrrrrrr~

I'm transferring ownership of this topic 2 superagent79 for an hour. be back soon :3

I'm transferring ownership of this topic 2 superagent79 for an hour. be back soon :3
And here comes the massive stufffest!

Annnnnnd.
Godmods. Everywhere.

Hey guys, I started making a Thug City game.
Stay tuned for pics!

Lets screw you over again. And so you don't god mode, I added an extra at the end.

As I walk down the secluded alleyway, I spot the notorious Tuff forgeter Jr. I quickly pull out my Smith & Wesson .500 revolver and blast his kneecaps off. He falls to the ground writhing in absolute agony. I walk up to his bleeding body and I take out my Tanto. I flip him over and shove the blade into his stomach and tear a gaping hole into his body. I flip him over again, and a surge of blood and organs emanates from his dying body. I take the nearest large sharp object, and hack it right onto his shoulders. I keep pushing down, but the blade refuses to go any further. Just as the leader tries to whisper "Stop", I take my foot and lever the blade down, and down. The crunch of bones echo through the alley, as I finish slicing through. At last, the head gives way as it pops off, rolling down the alley, right into the street where a mother and son are casually strolling by. The jugular vein from the corpse is spewing blood at an unimaginiable rate. I then stuff cans of cyanide into his now empty chest cavity, enough to kill a man a million times over. I leave the scene with a burning body of what was once a man.

I made a dev layout, will this work?

THUG CITY
Hello, I will be making a game called "Thug City: The Adventures of Riche". I just need a team to help. Give me an example of your work then you can join.

COMPOSERS
-
-
-
-
SCRIPTERS
- Gum
-
-
-
SPRITERS
- Gum
-
-
-
WRITERS
- Gum
-
-
-
LOGO MAKER
-

RULES
No crap stuff.
Inactivity/forum ban will get you kicked from the team.
No flaming this topic.
Please PM me if you have questions
Try to have fun devolping

Thats all.

©GUM GAMES 2011
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:09:32 PM by Gum »

"Gangs. This place is the hell for NAGs, but also a killfest for them.
Here come the cobras."

Lets screw you over again. And so you don't god mode, I added an extra at the end.
He's just being an immature brat about it.
Just let him.

GUYS, please respond to my dev layout.

GUYS, please respond to my dev layout.
If I can be a cop then it's great.

If I can be a cop then it's great.
Later on in the game you will betray the gang and become police for a while.

Later on in the game you will betray the gang and become police for a while.
I'm out.