Author Topic: Tutorial  (Read 919 times)

Hey Its Me Fanta,
When I Go To Click The "Tutorial" Button On The Main Menu, It Spawns Me In Slate. Any Help?

its been 4 minitues since you started this topic wait dude

Im Just Really Anxious, I Am Joining The "Golden Brick Quest" And Need To Get On That Map

You know that was a joke started years ago but some noobs started it back up and everyone thinks its real

I Belive Its Real. And Im Determened to Find It
'

I Belive Its Real. And Im Determened to Find It
'

You know that was a joke started years ago but some noobs started it back up and everyone thinks its real

It's not real. It's a joke that a bunch of idiots started to trick newbies into thinking there was some type of adventure mode. Also, Capitalizing Your Words Like This doesn't make you seem smart. It makes you seem like you are a complete moron.

Ok I never believed it, But anyone want to help with my tutorial problem

It's not real. It's a joke that a bunch of idiots started to trick newbies into thinking there was some type of adventure mode. Also, Capitalizing Your Words Like This doesn't make you seem smart. It makes you seem like you are a complete moron.
It's a joke that a bunch of idiots started to trick newbies into thinking there was some type of adventure mode.
some type of adventure mode.

Aww. I'm too lazy to even try to make that. :c

oh snap no edit button

About your problem, it could be an add-on or something.

Backup Add-ons, saves, screenshots ect.-save any client stuff u need or want-Reinstall

Ok I never believed it, But anyone want to help with my tutorial problem

You just said you belived it. Anyways do you have central hub? That could be it.