Starches pic

I dont see anything strange
5 (25%)
ic
5 (25%)
gat
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Modification Updates Revealed pg. 14  (Read 26807 times)

I just realized we have two weeks.

TDi Final Beta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyN1_NZA3nc&feature=related

Also guys Aware was bored and had an idea. Then this happened....
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:49:57 PM by _Dark_ »

Somehow I feel that you're not going to add a recoil animation. So it'll just be a bland bullet hose.
:C

Somehow I feel that you're not going to add a recoil animation. So it'll just be a bland bullet hose.

We tried Recoil animations, Ghille shoved it in the trashcan.

We tried Recoil animations, Ghille shoved it in the trashcan.
This is why I'm adding camera shake.
Also

This added feature, makes it on right click, you "sprint" lowering your weapon and increasing speed.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 07:11:51 PM by Aware »

Well, I'm really glad you guys really are liking these. I expect sprinting in many future weapon packs not just by us.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:31:00 AM by _Dark_ »

What about using one of the brickshift animations? Lot's of people use those. Not the big arm-flails, just the shake ones. It looks so horribly ugly without recoil and I'll just keep complaining.

What about using one of the brickshift animations? Lot's of people use those. Not the big arm-flails, just the shake ones. It looks so horribly ugly without recoil and I'll just keep complaining.
I want to add a taste of modern mixed with classic. I want to make our own style of weapons. I don't want to make a new Tier Tactical.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 08:51:45 PM by _Dark_ »

How do the hands work? How did you get them to be on the gun as you sprinted?

How do the hands work? How did you get them to be on the gun as you sprinted?
Get on Steam and I'll show you.