Author Topic: What's your prob, bro?  (Read 5002 times)

Minor OCD and difficulty following stuff like:
Let the dog in
Turn off the computer room light
I'll only do one and forget the other :I
I have braces, I'm getting reading glasses, and I have high arches
c:
Someone else with OCD?
I hate it when people are like "dud y u so picky?" I can't control my OCD D:

Low Vitamin D?  Just go outside, jeez :(

Low Vitamin D?  Just go outside, jeez :(
I got sick because I didn't go outside enough so my mom told me to go outside

Stayed outside for 5 minutes, instant cure.

baed spellllliung

Someone else with OCD?
I hate it when people are like "dud y u so picky?" I can't control my OCD D:
I'm not too picky, it's just shapes that bug me when they aren't perfect.

I'm not too picky, it's just shapes that bug me when they aren't perfect.
like trying to make things symetrical?
I used to do that I think...

I got sick because I didn't go outside enough so my mom told me to go outside

Stayed outside for 5 minutes, instant cure.

baed spellllliung
You're thinking of Vitamin C probably.


Like Nym, not eating whenever I'm hungry. I'll be really hungry (I only eat dinner) and not eat because I don't want to/feel like it. I haven't been tested, but my doctor said I have the possibility of OCD

Allergies so bad one might as well shoot my nose with a feather gun every other day

Eyesight so poor that without my glasses I couldn't tell Super Mario Bros. from a game of chess

Nasal passages so "chronically inflamed" that I have to breathe through my mouth and look like an idiot sniffling every thirty seconds

Obesity slightly less than "fat" but slightly more than "average"

My two middle toes on either foot have skin webbing them together, as a hereditary trait obtained from my mother's side

A beard that grows so fast it could outrun a Ferrari

Et cetera, et cetera.

A beard that grows so fast it could outrun a Ferrari
"Man 2's beard has a top speed of over 200 miles per hour, and it can 0-60 in 3.1 seconds!"

I have minor OCD.
In GTA, I shoot all my bullets until I have a multiple of whatever the mag size is.
For example on the SMG  that holds 30 bullets, I shoot it until it is 300, 330, 360, etc.

I have a strabismus which has been operated on. Still a bit dodgy though.

Bipolar disorder.
I have a strabismus which has been operated on. Still a bit dodgy though.
Like Nym, not eating whenever I'm hungry. I'll be really hungry (I only eat dinner) and not eat because I don't want to/feel like it. I haven't been tested, but my doctor said I have the possibility of OCD

The Serious People

Coming out Fall 2011

Somewhat bad eyesight.

Severely bad eyesight w/o glasses, Acute Nasal Congestion, and an urge to... you know how you can move your eyes to look at random places but not move your head? Yeah, I have a constant urge to do that every second.