Author Topic: Ok what can I use to upload vidoes  (Read 917 times)

I filmed toribash for about an hour with fraps. File ended up being 12 gb~
Twelve? Dosen't fraps take up a gigabyte of your space every minute your recording?

Have you ever recorded with fraps.
It's about 200 megabytes per minute, the demo can only record 30 seconds at a time.

why would it matter what program you use
I've tried fraps before but its too much work. I have to compress videos and I can't do it with Windows Movie Maker because unfortunately I don't have the program so any other programs that I can use to upload videos and take up less space?
To shorten the uploading process atleast.

To record and compress at the same time would make it even more laggy. Just make the video and don't worry about it. This is a pointless topic.
 :cookie:

oh I see you're not really asking for a program that uploads things better or anything like that

you just want a stuffty recording program

holy stuff I'm silly

Edit: wrote this post before this post:
To shorten the uploading process atleast.

boo

To record and compress at the same time would make it even more laggy. Just make the video and don't worry about it. This is a pointless topic.

truedat.

Oh so if you had fraps and recorded but didn't want to compress it and tried to upload it. Would you want to wait that many hours/minutes?

so you can either be patient and have nice quality or you can take 5 minutes to film/edit/upload and have 240p through the entire video.

No, because I'm not handicapped. I record in fraps, edit it, export it, and upload. Take the extra 10 minutes of upload time to get 1080p.

so you can either be patient and have nice quality or you can take 5 minutes to film/edit/upload and have 240p through the entire video.
You will never know. :)

OP is handicap and doesn't have fraps / any videos.

OP is handicap and doesn't have fraps / any videos.
So that makes me a handicap?

Post a topic about help with fraps and videos
Have neither
???
be handicap/troll/stuff

if you want a free video recorder, get hypercam or something. then google windows movie maker, i don't know why the latter isn't obvious.

Post a topic about help with fraps and videos
Have neither
???
be handicap/troll/stuff
How does that make me a troll. All I did was simply ask an off-topic question and you guys simply give me some stuffty comments. Of course thats the way things work in here.