Author Topic: Blockland V20 bug/error  (Read 1587 times)

Hi there.. Ive got a serious problem with V20... It happens when i start my server and after about 3 people join it will completely exit to the main title screen by itself.. im not sure what happened but i cant fix it.. Ive tried many things too. Please help :c

Id say Re-installation after you delete your previous stuff but that's a pretty generic answer. So I have to say theres a mix up with your files.

Id say Re-installation after you delete your previous stuff but that's a pretty generic answer. So I have to say theres a mix up with your files.
Alright thanks ill try that.

I also have this problem. After hosting for a little while, it randomly kicks me back to the main menu (No error message) and spams the console with this:

I also have this problem. After hosting for a little while, it randomly kicks me back to the main menu (No error message)

God damnit, I thought I hit the modify button, but forgot that there isn't one in help.

I think this may be related to certain addons. I'm going to try to narrow it down to find what the problem is exactly.

It looks like you are running some mods that are not compatible with newer versions of Blockland. Try disabling one at a time until it works, then stop using the one that was breaking things.

It looks like you are running some mods that are not compatible with newer versions of Blockland. Try disabling one at a time until it works, then stop using the one that was breaking things.
Maybe, but not if you have about 500 add-ons like I do...

yep same exact problem...and i got a..LOT of a add ons so i dont think that will be possible to disable one by one. i also emailed blockland support to try to get them to add a link to version 19 download.

I have the same problem, but instead of spamming my console with NotifyArrangedAddress or such, it just functions normally for a few minutes, then says "POSTING TO MASTER SERVER FAILED! RETRYING IN 5 SECONDS..."

"*** ENDING MISSION"

It's certainly not my internet and this hasn't happened before V20.

Also, I have quite literally the maximum amount of Datablocks allowed, so I'm not sure I can disable add-ons one by one without getting carpal tunnel.