Author Topic: New Add-ons  (Read 12721 times)

Nice ultra-low blockland graphics settings. It shows up on everything.

So are you ever going to make the glowstick throwable as a portable light source?

So are you ever going to make the glowstick throwable as a portable light source?

That. That, 300 bilion times that. More of that than how many cubic milimeters are in a cubic kilometer. SO MUCH THAT.

Why would you be able to throw it.

Why would you be able to throw it.
as a portable light source?
Sometimes it seems like the creativity I think that's in you just...fades at certain times.
I mean, you could use this to light a room to see if there are traps, enemies, or you just need a beacon or something.

I mean, you could use this to light a room to see if there are traps, enemies, or you just need a beacon or something.

Amen.

That would be cool. Like throw it down so that you can see and fight at the same time.

Next make a Japanese yo-yo. :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:15:32 PM by Friz »

Yoyo is perfect for Neighborhood/life/I hate to say it but Family RPs. Glowstick is good for camping stuff, post appocalyptic stuff, anything in which a glowstick would or could be used. Even just for crazy parties. Bravo.
I've actually used it for that, and it adds a great effect.

I've actually used it for that, and it adds a great effect.
You stink of bump.

More glow colors woud be nice

More glow colors woud be nice
...and more datablocks. It should be optional if added.

And yet again, throwable like a real one. Should dissapear after a serversided set time.

And yet again, throwable like a real one. Should dissapear after a serversided set time.
now that sounds like it would be useful