New Add-ons

Author Topic: New Add-ons  (Read 12724 times)

And yet again, throwable like a real one. Should dissapear after a serversided set time.
This isn't real life. If you want a glowstick that is throwable, get off the computer and go pick up a real one.
this topic deserved a bump

No the only reason why he isn't adding it is because he's to lazy.

See I would love this but I can't find my blockland folder D:
Someone might have answered this, but if it is not in your Program Files folder, look in My Documents. Weird because I have Blockland in My Documents AND Program Files. They're a bit different from each other, and I think they might both contribute to the game itself. This happened around the V20 update.

Does the yo-yo /have/ to be that colour? It looks like a ballsack on a string :x

Other that, it's all looking good so far o:

I wuv this stuff.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:02:04 AM by Måster Blåster »

Lol, I changed the colour of my Yo-Yo to black by editing the color of the wood.png file in the Add-On.

:cookieMonster:

Why would you even need to throw this anyways?

Why would you even need to throw this anyways?
So let me get this straight-
You would rather risk going down a hallway where you can't see crap, with the glowstick, over throwing the glowstick down there and blowing away anything that could be a threat to you?

That is why they invented flashlights.

First off, bump.
Second, the links are broken, the mediafire says the files have been moved or deleted. You might wanna find a more permanent place for these.

First off, bump.
Second, the links are broken, the mediafire says the files have been moved or deleted. You might wanna find a more permanent place for these.
You realize that most of Extrude's weapons on RTB are private now.