Author Topic: Need a $1300 GAMING build  (Read 5055 times)

Both of those processors are beyond the maximum to run any game on ultra.

Still not as fast man. Look at benchmarks
because .1Ghz is worth $120 (not trying to insult your judgement, i just get tired of people over pricing things just for their brand name, examples: apple, hollister, intel, etc.)

because .1Ghz is worth $120 (not trying to insult your judgement, i just get tired of people over pricing things just for their brand name, examples: apple, hollister, intel, etc.)
The architecture is totally different. Sandy Bridge blows away Thuban, and even Bulldozer, and I'm an AMD fanboy.

Also, OP, why are you wanting a P67 board? Z68 is way better and fixes the issues that came up with P67.

The architecture is totally different. Sandy Bridge blows away Thuban, and even Bulldozer, and I'm an AMD fanboy.

Sandy Bridge is still dominant and i'd take AMD anyday to be honest.
also for some of the budget games, AMD's drivers are amazing
See the 5770? it was barely running Far Cry 2 @ 30FPS, now it's getting more performance from drivers.

Sandy Bridge is still dominant and i'd take AMD anyday to be honest.
also for some of the budget games, AMD's drivers are amazing
See the 5770? it was barely running Far Cry 2 @ 30FPS, now it's getting more performance from drivers.
Yeah, Phenom really pulls it's weight above even Bulldozer and close to SB sometimes in games, however you still can't beat SB for a build of this price.

Yeah, Phenom really pulls it's weight above even Bulldozer and close to SB sometimes in games, however you still can't beat SB for a build of this price.

Ethan, any idea on how to get $1000 in around a month no bullstuff? Also no work D:.

But I am really excited for this build, can't loving wait. 6950, which will play every game max settings no problem. :D

Cant wait for so much performance. :P My friend's 5770 played Crysis 2 on a 30 inch LED 1080P monitor max no problems. 6950 will be epic,..

Ethan, any idea on how to get $1000 in around a month no bullstuff? Also no work D:.

But I am really excited for this build, can't loving wait. 6950, which will play every game max settings no problem. :D

Cant wait for so much performance. :P My friend's 5770 played Crysis 2 on a 30 inch LED 1080P monitor max no problems. 6950 will be epic,..
Nope sorry. Loan?

Nope sorry. Loan?

cant do that man, ill have to pay it back still. D: