Anyone remember that ed, edd n eddy purgatory theory?

Author Topic: Anyone remember that ed, edd n eddy purgatory theory?  (Read 10454 times)

So, is this a fan theory or some kind of joke?

It's a fan theory but the show breaks the fourth wall a lot to prove the theory true.

I remember this show. I used to watch it all the time.
Actually I do remember watching this last time in 2007 where I didn't get why there were no adult figures.
In one episode, I believe eddy talks to his mother through a phone.

Adults in the show are just shadows, floating appendages or charlie brown adult noises.

Tony, you take cartoons REALLY seriously. :o

I miss this show so bad :c

Take something simple, like a cartoon, and add character to it, in the most disturbing ways

There's no other way to take it. Writers like to purposely add these sort of things in secretly or it's almost all the time coincidental.

There's no other way to take it. Writers like to purposely add these sort of things in secretly or it's almost all the time coincidental.
:|

But like , for example. Could you find things like this in say, Rocko's Modern Life? It was a rather strange show.

bingo
you can find deep meaning in friday if you try hard enough

But like , for example. Could you find things like this in say, Rocko's Modern Life? It was a rather strange show.
Oh god, please no!

Dont the boarders from Hey Arnold have personalities relating to the seven deadly sins?

Well there is a stuff load of love jokes, I say they are nothing but furry love fiends.

Dont the boarders from Hey Arnold have personalities relating to the seven deadly sins?

They do indeed.