Anyone remember that ed, edd n eddy purgatory theory?

Author Topic: Anyone remember that ed, edd n eddy purgatory theory?  (Read 10423 times)

There’s a theory that interprets Ed, Edd and Eddy’s entire cast of kids as all being dead and living in a purgatory of an eternal childhood cycle now once you read that purgatory theory you are probably thinking it's just a bullstuff story. Well anyone remember that episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy when the gang learns more stuff about the world and the more they learn the more the world falls apart? Like the world literally starts falling apart trees become thin, they could remove people's outlines, etc , well that further proves the purgatory theory.

http://ed.wikia.com/wiki/One_%2B_One_%3D_Ed
The episode where the world starts falling apart.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:34:22 AM by Lørd Tøny »

What the hell is this?

I remember reading a creepy pasta about something like this.

What the hell is this?
Americans only.

I remember reading a creepy pasta about something like this.
but it got boring

I always thought there was something off about that show.

Americans only.

You're handicapped.

The only Ed, Edd and Eddy that I know of is a handicapped show aired on Cartoon Network. I don't understand what the OP is about, and after Googling I'm more confused.

You're handicapped.

The only Ed, Edd and Eddy that I know of is a handicapped show aired on Cartoon Network. I don't understand what the OP is about, and after Googling I'm more confused.
this is it, boys
we have found the world's wrongest person
our quest is finally over

You're handicapped.

Everyone in the show is dead and they are living in purgatory as children forever.

this is it, boys
we have found the world's wrongest person

The animation is creepy and the characters are annoying and depressing. Problem?

Everyone in the show is dead and they are living in purgatory as children forever.

So, is this a fan theory or some kind of joke?

You're handicapped.

I didn't even do anything to you, calm your tits, Can't even go one post without insulting someone. Sorry, I thought the show only aired in America.

The animation is creepy and the characters are annoying and depressing. Problem?
yes

Sorry, I thought the show only aired in America.

Its not the first time someone has for some reason thought that pretty mainstream shows, products, or globally recognized brands are American only. Its annoying.

Actually I do remember watching this last time in 2007 where I didn't get why there were no adult figures. All I seem to remember from the entire show is that... tall bald one eating a snail from a river and hiding chickens in his bed.

creepy pasta

Oh.