Author Topic: Ending's Fate: Prologue  (Read 574 times)

Note
This is just a prologue so we basically just go over the characters. If the prologue is over then I will tell you in this section
Ending's Fate

Backstory
The earth, was always like it was. A nice peaceful, technological world; Until one day, It appeared. A giant gate was Materialized right in front of the earth floating in space. The Atmosphere of the gate made it so only certain people on earth could see it. In big, deep, red letters, the gate said "Ending's Fate". Ending's Fate opened its big doors. Inside was total whiteness, it took a while for some people to see what was in it. Then They were in there. They out-stretched their black slenderman-like arms to the earth. The earth was caught on all of its sides. Then; They pulled the earth. They pulled them into the blackness of Ending's Fate. The earth was now covered in total blackness. Ending's Fate closed its big doors. And then the gate Dematerialized

Story
Everybody in the earth that was swallowed by Ending's Fate had their limbs torn off. Years later... The earth was moved by Saturn that Ending's Fate also swallowed. The other planets of the universe were also there. They looked bleak and dominated by Them. Only few survived on the earth. But there are still Things on the Earth. The only way to restore the Universe is to destroy Ending's Fate

Register
Name: R
Religion: O
Inventory: R
Backstory: O
Profile Picture: O
Current State: R
Pets?: O
*R = Required
*O = Optional

RP Status
Action Status: Green