Author Topic: Mini empire resources  (Read 657 times)

Would it be possible that a mod could be made that allows collection and spending of resources on certain bricks?
For example a tree brick would gather wood at a certain rate and that wood could be spent on a base plate which could be used to build an object.

There could be resources such a metal, mana, food, etc...

Any more ideas or intrested in this mod?

You could use events also, but I suppose you could do something like the CityRPG mod. Scaled down tree bricks and rocks and stuff. It's definitely possible.

oh I could do this. im a Master Eventer.

oh I could do this. im a Master Eventer.
It's not hard to do at all with events, what hes asking for is a script that would make it a lot simpler.

It's not hard to do at all with events, what hes asking for is a script that would make it a lot simpler.
Yeah but scripts.. eh. Events are more simpler than writing down code. I mean writing down code will give you alot more things to do but for something as simple as this, eventing is the best solution.

I don't usually go to mini empires servers anymore because once they started for the first time, Younger children began hosting them and it all went to hell but anyways,

Whatever that person said about scaled down trees and rocks, that sounds perfect for Mini Empires. or making small maps/model thingies.

im working on a miniempires mod but it's mostly a project to test out how far i can manage to stretch out the usage of andCom

im working on a miniempires mod but it's mostly a project to test out how far i can manage to stretch out the usage of andCom
I love you. I host mini empires alot. Nixon's Mini Empires tend's to get almost full capacity because of my awesomeness. Yay. So does Snick0rz, sometimes I host for him and stuff.

I also host mini-empires. Go ask people like Killer EOD on Blockland. He's a fan of my mini-empires.