Uncharted 3 maps

Author Topic: Uncharted 3 maps  (Read 854 times)

NO this does not belong in games

Aighty I have pre ordered Uncharted and the whole shabang and the day it comes out I plan on making each (or just the best) of their mutliplayer maps (and a couple campaign maps [with a different gamemode])

So basically all this thread is as of right now is a rectruiting for the making of the mutliplayer maps. (and planning)
Some of you may have the multiplayer beta for it with the 2 multiplayer maps... good (I had it when I had psn+ so I know what the maps look like but im not going to start building until Nov. 1st.)
I will be recruiting for a team of builders and eventers  (and hopefully a modder) and I will be making plans until it comes out... but no full scale builds until it comes out so everyone can have a idea on what the maps will look like and so we can make very quick progress

Who do I need?
I need some as I stated b4 good builders and eventers and people who can make quick progress doing so (I would like to have one map done within 4 days of vigorous building) so I need commited people as well. I plan on making the 2 maps in the beta ASAP but not until it comes out. If you have the beta you may know that on one of the maps before they get onto the main map they ride a plane... that would be made as well...

YOU NEED TO HAVE UNCHARTED 3 OR HAVE ACCESS TO IT

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 06:16:02 PM by Saiytex »

Interior map or build?

what do you mean? we are building the maps itself

what do you mean? we are building the maps itself
He means will you be making a custom map, or making it with bricks.

He means will you be making a custom map, or making it with bricks.

AH bricks... sry if any confusion