Author Topic: wtf Jetlok did you hit your head somewhere  (Read 1373 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177352.0
hey look its mr downsyndrome-stockinglover mciwantattention
hello!
he's not bright.
evidence aRIGHT after I posted
yeah he's still a humongous derp.still have downs syndrome and probably want attention
you seem to have a different meaning of the word 'pusillanimous individual' than everyone else
and this is the blockland forum, everyone gets criticized for everything, and he (hopefully) knows that.
if he didn't want to get picked on he wouldn't come here. logic, yes? yes.

and outright stuffting on Steve Jobs' grave, roght from page 2

seriously.
I never expected you to go THIS far down.

profile (notice his profile URL has the unholy number in it)
posts/dunkassery

Oh damn. Chappers got to hold the Olympic Torch >:C

and outright stuffting on Steve Jobs' grave, roght from page 2
I realize you are one of those apple fanboys that masturbated to him, but seriously, he's just a dead guy, lighten up.
Not to mention this was over 50 days ago.
(notice his profile URL has the unholy number in it)
Who the forget cares?
Seriously, this kinda makes your attempt to ruin someone's reputation seem a lot less serious.

I realize you are one of those apple fanboys that masturbated to him, but seriously, he's just a dead guy, lighten up.1
Not to mention this was over 50 days ago.Who the forget cares?2
Seriously, this kinda makes your attempt to ruin someone's reputation seem a lot less serious.3
Exlovingcuse me?
1.I may loving hate apple products, and anything thats name starts with the letter "i," but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad that a guy like Steve Jobs died.
2."This body is over 24 hours old Horatio! We can't use it as evidence in court!"
3.I actually agree with this. I am loving amazed.

Exlovingcuse me?
1.I may loving hate apple products, and anything thats name starts with the letter "i," but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad that a guy like Steve Jobs died.
2."This body is over 24 hours old Horatio! We can't use it as evidence in court!"
3.I actually agree with this. I am loving amazed.
1. I'm not saying he should have made fun of his death, or that I have anything against the guy, but this is the internet, and people make fun of deaths weather the know/hate/like the person or not.
2. I believe he apologized since then or something, besides it's not a murder, it's less serious, and should be forgiven much quicker.

Jetlok is an all right guy but he needs to cool it.

op is friend and so is teddy

1. I'm not saying he should have made fun of his death, or that I have anything against the guy, but this is the internet, and people make fun of deaths weather the know/hate/like the person or not.
2. I believe he apologized since then or something, besides it's not a murder, it's less serious, and should be forgiven much quicker.
this is the internet! that totally gives you an excuse to act like a jackass 24/7, right?

no

I realize you are one of those apple fanboys that masturbated to him, but seriously, he's just a dead guy, lighten up.
Not to mention this was over 50 days ago.
I hate apple and everything it makes and even I thought Jetlok was being total stuffsack. Doesn't matter how old it is since he obviously hasn't changed since then.

Doesn't matter how old it is since he obviously hasn't changed since then.
Oh, I thought he made an apology thread or something.
Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

Welp, ignore what I've said here folks.

profile (notice his profile URL has the unholy number in it)

1998 = 666 x 3.

Jetlok has really gone down the loving toilet, hasn't he.