Adventure Time is the aftermath of a nuclear war! (Hidden Message)

Author Topic: Adventure Time is the aftermath of a nuclear war! (Hidden Message)  (Read 19412 times)

What time is it?

It's fallout time!

Lol.
Fallout time seems a lot more darker now.

Fallout time,
c'mon grab your companions,
we'll go to radiated
wastelands.
With Jake the supermutant and
Finn the wastelander, the
death will never
end, it's fallout time!

Princess Bubblegum is a mass of radiated bubble gum.

So you just found this out, when the show references it so much?
still a great show though

this is an interesting way to look ay the show.

So you just found this out, when the show references it so much?
still a great show though

Well the show leaves pretty big hints per episode but they don't talk about the entire incident itself.

The show got that much more awesome.

Please tell me you didn't just figure this out

Damn, I need to watch this show :o

Yay! for once you actually have found a theory that isn't complete bullstuff and is actually true.

I've known this since the episode where he was afraid of the ocean.

I've heard of this theory a couple times before.
even on the wikipedia page it talks about the show's setting is in a post-apocalyptic era.

I've heard of this theory a couple times before.
even on the wikipedia page it talks about the show taking place in a post-apocalyptic era.

Well it's much better than the overused "it's all in his head" theory.

So I've come to the conclusion that Adventure Time is the aftermath of a nuclear war. They talk about how there is no humans (except for finn) and if you look closely there is some desert areas filled with ruined buildings, cars, etc.

The human-like fish people living underground were probably decedents of survivors living underground in a fallout shelter. Years of living underground turned them into mutant fish people. *hyoomen sounds like human.

As for the candy people, Radiation turned candy into living creatures. Radiation is also the cause for magic (such as Jake's powers).

Also take a look at The Mushroom War.
http://adventuretimewithfinnandjake.wikia.com/wiki/Mushroom_War

img http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110519021419/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/e/ea/Vlcsnap2010060102h57m35.png /img
Opening shot of the theme song.
Note the BOMBS stuck into the ground

But yeah, it's actually a legitimate theory.
There are many ruins of a lost modern civilization, deformed creatures like stereotypical radioactive mutations, few humans left in the world, etc.

Yeah, I actually support this theory whole heartily.