Author Topic: My Birthday! Finally 13  (Read 956 times)

Yep. About time. Well, in 4 hours. 11:20 AM. Off to school. :(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:27:43 AM by Uxie »

Hey your finally legal to sign up for forums.

No he's not. This is a Lego Based forum for kids....

Buy some weed and smoke it.

That is, legal to sign up for forums without parental permission.

That is, legal to sign up for forums without parental permission.

And let's face it, what kind of parent would look at these forums and willingly give their child permission to sign-up?

And let's face it, what kind of parent would look at these forums and willingly give their child permission to sign-up?
The ones who would allow them to use their credit card to buy the game, since they can't get their own yet? :cookieMonster:

The ones who would allow them to use their credit card to buy the game, since they can't get their own yet? :cookieMonster:

Buying a game on the internet is a completely different kettle of fish to these forums, you just can't compare the two

Buying a game on the internet is a completely different kettle of fish to these forums, you just can't compare the two
Generally true, but in this case we're talking about buying the game that you already said no parent would willingly let their kids sign up to the officially forums for. That said, they probably didn't look at it at all.

Generally true, but in this case we're talking about buying the game that you already said no parent would willingly let their kids sign up to the officially forums for. That said, they probably didn't look at it at all.

Like I said, two completely different kettles of fish, I mean;
>Child wants me to buy him a game.
>Look at the website.
>The pictures look clean enough, and it seems like a simple and clean game.
>Buys it.

Then

>Child wants to know if he can sign up for some forums.
>Look at forums.
>Read the offtopic.
>forget no.