Just some small investigation of Stocking, you know.

Author Topic: Just some small investigation of Stocking, you know.  (Read 5133 times)

You don't see why you got yelled at?
No no Tony, Im smart enough not to post those.

It was the ones that weren't bannable but suggestive ask any of the bronies.

GUYS!!!

i found some HUGE information on stocking

ok so i was reading death of a salesman by MY MAN art miller (aka swagalicious on the streets of LA) and the main character willy loman has an affair with a woman and willy gives him some stockings and she says she likes them but then the flashback (spoiler this is all in a flashback) ends and linda (the wife of willy loman btw willy is a friend salesman and cant sell stuff to pay bills (lol)) is talking and she is talking about how she is mending her stockings because she cant afford to get them fixed professionally or buy new ones but willy EXPLODES ON HER IN RAGE!!!

please see figures A and B for evidence

THE WOMAN, slaps him gently and laughs: You just kill me, Willy. He suddenly grabs her and kisses her roughly. You Kill me. And thanks for the stockings. I love a lot of stockings. Well, good night.

WILLY, noticing her mending: What's that?

LINDA: Just mending my stockings. They're so expensive--

WILLY, angrily, taking them from her: I won't have you mending stockings in this house! Now throw them out!

please look over these cold hard facts about stockings and how it caused problems for all of us

This post was entirely satirical in nature.  No harm or offense is intended to any or all parties.

GUYS!!!

i found some HUGE information on stocking

ok so i was reading death of a salesman by MY MAN art miller (aka swagalicious on the streets of LA) and the main character willy loman has an affair with a woman and willy gives him some stockings and she says she likes them but then the flashback (spoiler this is all in a flashback) ends and linda (the wife of willy loman btw willy is a friend salesman and cant sell stuff to pay bills (lol)) is talking and she is talking about how she is mending her stockings because she cant afford to get them fixed professionally or buy new ones but willy EXPLODES ON HER IN RAGE!!!

please see figures A and B for evidence

please look over these cold hard facts about stockings and how it caused problems for all of us

This post was entirely satirical in nature.  No harm or offense is intended to any or all parties.
Derailing the thread so people don't learn more about stocking, i see.

Ahem.

The Photobucket account is mine but the other two or not they could be either: A) A Coincidence seeing as how the name seems pretty generic or B) It could actually be Stocking.

I made the Vertigo_04 account for this account because my last one for my last account (Vertigo) had a password I couldn't remember and aswell as the email.

I threw in the disclaimer at the bottom.  By replying to my post you agree that you have read the disclaimer and you understand it fully.

Attempting to bring any defamation to me or my post after having agreed that you read the disclaimer and that you understand it fully is automatically void by this contract.

lol all the "evidence" against stocking in the OP was proven false
so uh
'~'

That's when you know to make a drama, when the drama'd person can't defend
She's been drama'd before and didn't say anything. She's probably sitting back and laughing at you with her epic troll skills.

I use that for Photobucket, at the time my forum name was Vertigo and I couldnt use vertigo so I used the suggestion box which said Vertigo_04

I
...I don't know

Ahem.

The Photobucket account is mine but the other two or not they could be either: A) A Coincidence seeing as how the name seems pretty generic or B) It could actually be Stocking.

I made the Vertigo_04 account for this account because my last one for my last account (Vertigo) had a password I couldn't remember and aswell as the email.

damn never mind