Author Topic: Prepper/Renderman/What the hell ever Deals Damage  (Read 1167 times)

If this is already in place, then forgive me because it never happened to me. But could someone make it so Prepper could deal damage when he touches you? It would add a new dimension to being scared stuffless by him.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:46:35 PM by Lando The Climber »

Rot told us to stop calling him Prepper, which sucks since... I was the guy who spread that. But anyway, might not be a good idea.

Rot told us to stop calling him Prepper, which sucks since... I was the guy who spread that. But anyway, might not be a good idea.
1. I still want to call it prepper :3 2. You could make it RTB-toggleable?

prepper? i dont understand

You weren't the one to name it prepper lol.

You weren't the one to name it prepper lol.

If you paid any attention, you'd realize I've said (and Rot as well) that in the code it is literally named "Prepper" and, indeed, no where does it actually say Renderman but in the (somewhat reasonable) connection people have made.

prepper? i dont understand
The ASCII Terror face that appears in dark maps randomly and for a very short second

The ASCII Terror face that appears in dark maps randomly and for a very short second
Not necessarily. I saw a few preppers in my Skylands map once.

Not necessarily. I saw a few preppers in my Skylands map once.
It appears in any map as long as Brick_Halloween is enabled.

It appears in any map as long as Brick_Halloween is enabled.

It can appear on a map with the sun level below 0.4 0.4 0.4 as long as Brick_Halloween is enabled to check for it.

yes i knew this but i wanted to know why it was called "prepper"
If you paid any attention, you'd realize I've said (and Rot as well) that in the code it is literally named "Prepper" and, indeed, no where does it actually say Renderman but in the (somewhat reasonable) connection people have made.
but this post explained it