Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10893 times)

no one is "trying to tell you what you are thinking" i just had seen right through you and knew.
people take offense when other's can read them like a cheap book.

and it wasnt out of context. you are either lieing now, or lieing then. the context was the same.

nudity =/= research
if you do it right you can take nudey pics of underage girls in the US, and posses those pics.

Except research is determined by the Miller test, and pretty much every topless pic out there would fail the Miller test.

The things that pass are generally exceptional works of art and pictures taken for scientific purpose.

Nude pictures of children always fail the Miller test by default, and possessing researchographic pictures of children will make you really popular when you go to prison.

no on is "trying to tell you what you are thinking" i just had seen right through you and knew.
How can you see right through me when you have no idea who I am? You're not the supernatural all-knowing being you believe you are.

no one is "trying to tell you what you are thinking" i just had seen right through you and knew.

and it wasnt out of context. you are either lieing now, or lieing then. the context was the same.
Please comprehend what assbeef was trying to explain.
He said he was lying in order to support his argument then.
He doesn't need justification either way for what he believes.

It is wrong and offending to woman to show PRIVATE body parts
The 'private' here is what we're debating. Try reading the topic.

, most likely the person who posts nudity would be desperate for something, (Like more nudity)
I posted a picture of myself in a bathing suit, clearly I'm a physchopath.

It offends older woman
Most, yes. More of a generational socicity thing, but alright.

yet people post them on other sites where there is very rare chances of woman joining (4chan for example).
People don't post nudes in 4chan because they're worried about older people being offeneded if they posted it somewhere else.

Woman breasts seem to be larger than a male's breast, a womans breast seems to be loveually arousing for males
Wow! I never knew that!

rules will NOT be lifted, It is also against the law for Public Nudity.
How the forget do you know.
In a good deal of places they already have.

How can you see right through me when you have no idea who I am? You're not the supernatural all-knowing being you believe you are.
this is a child's view. i pity you. the real world will go right over your head.

you can know quite a lot about a person with very little interaction.

this is a child's view. i pity you. the real world will go right over your head.

Naw bro, he's just trolling you.
IRL he's a research director.
Except research is determined by the Miller test, and pretty much every topless pic out there would fail the Miller test.

The things that pass are generally exceptional works of art and pictures taken for scientific purpose.

Nude pictures of children always fail the Miller test by default, and possessing researchographic pictures of children will make you really popular when you go to prison.
Chances are if your pictures aren't actually 'bad' and you have a good lawyer and reccord, you can get out alright.

i pity you.
Don't need any from you, but thanks, almighty nothing.
After you frisk them up and slip something into their drink huh studmuffin

Chances are if your pictures aren't actually 'bad' and you have a good lawyer and reccord, you can get out alright.

No I'm pretty sure any jury in the United States would jail your ass if you were taking naked pictures of children.

The fact that the average age on the forum is maybe 13 or 14 creeps me out.
Why would any normal 23 year old woman want to show her tits to someone 10 years younger than them? Seriously, something isn't right here.

No I'm pretty sure any jury in the United States would jail your ass if you were taking naked pictures of children.
First of all, taking is different than possessing.
And second of all, it's never that simple.
Why would any normal 23 year old woman want to show her tits to someone 10 years younger than them? Seriously, something isn't right here.
The point here is that it's no differnet than most of the "real life pictures" the men post.

For the exact reason this topic exists.
For the exact reason half the people in the topic are going apestuff over 1 picture.

I like how you drool over stocking and then get mad at Kitton.

I like how you drool over stocking and then get mad at Kitton.
because stocking is closer to our age than kitton?

just a thought

Yes he is. Bisjac is my lord and savior.