Poll

nick

forget them.
6 (14%)
forget them to hell.
37 (86%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: FRED 2: Night of the Living BULLstuff  (Read 1739 times)


Fred said he wouldn't do anymore Fred videos after the first movie.

Fred said he wouldn't do anymore Fred videos after the first movie.
So then what does he do on his Youtube channel these days? I thought the Fred videos was all he had or something?

Oh god.
The maker(s) of those things are probably the most loving untalented pieces of stuff.

So then what does he do on his Youtube channel these days? I thought the Fred videos was all he had or something?

Did you notice he was still doing Fred?

Did you notice he was still doing Fred?
I've never been to his channel, so i wouldn't know

He runs around with a stupid edited voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard. WHERE IS THE HUMOR IN THIS? GAH

He runs around with a stupid edited voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard. WHERE IS THE HUMOR IN THIS? GAH
because america loves stupid and random.

Why are you guys acting like you're forced to watch this? Instead of complaining about it, how about you just not watch it?

Why are you guys acting like you're forced to watch this? Instead of complaining about it, how about you just not watch it?
doesn't mean we can't state our opinions on it.

wee.

Let me show you guys some real TV
It's equally handicapped, but actually enjoyable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfZ0aAvvlkk

doesn't mean we can't state our opinions on it.

Then talk about what your opinion on it is, not how gay the main character is.

Then talk about what your opinion on it is, not how gay the main character is.
all I've done so far is state my opinion, I haven't questioned fred's loveuality ._.