Author Topic: Post Nostalgic Things  (Read 10290 times)

oh my :D

I have that laying around somewhere.
i have it too :D its the BEST out of the series

-masssnip-

Did you explode with nostalgia?

Dexters Lab, Samurai Jack, Scooby Doo, Cow and Chicken, and Johnny Bravo play all the time on Boomerang. Courage the Cowardly Dog and Billy & Mandy play on Cartoon Network occassionally, although a Billy & Mandy special from after they moved to a stuffty animator was on the other day. Ed, Edd, and Eddy come on whenever, sort of fits with the previous two. Tom and Jerry still play all the loving time, you can't nostalgia what you've become terribly sick of from mass replaying. The only ones in that list you can really nostalgia about are Sheep in the Big City, which I love and miss, and Time Squad, which I love just as much.

RIP Bionicle :'( stupid Lego
I just nostalgia'd all over my computer.

I just nostalgia'd all over my computer.
I've still got all of mine like over fifty I think and know where all the peaces are and even have almost all the instructions and boxes

won't be getting any brand new ones :( but I guess I can work at completing all the series

anyone ever play this game?

If you had these in your lunch you were the stuff.

loving Rocket Power bro.

I hated Rocket Power. I was sick one Thanksgiving or something, and my Dad was all "He'll be okay" and took me to relatives anyway. Threw up on the way, had to lay in one of the bedrooms the whole time, too sick to move and change the damn channel.