Author Topic: I am sick and tired of my sisters friends.  (Read 2448 times)

Why did the title initially make me think "What did you have with your sister's friends...?"
it's a common idiom...

Which means like "I am tired of my sisters friends!"

If you're really 13 and don't know them really well
I know them really well,

very very well

Like, 4 years, well.

I think legally you can tell them to get the forget out and they can't do anything about it.

Also, do you have a propane adapter for a moder JRMCL-25565 Grille?

Doubletoast

I changed OP tittle so you guys wont get confused..

I know them really well,

very very well

Like, 4 years, well.
So you know them well but just don't like them?

And do you think your view would change if you were 20.

Have love with them all but get aids from a horse first, just for laughs.

Also, do you have a propane adapter for a moder JRMCL-25565 Grille?
The whole propane accessories was a joke lol

I don't mean to be the baron of bad news, but it's "sick and tired", not "sicking tired".

Mistakes like that are a diamond dozen.

its "sick and tired"
I don't mean to be the baron of bad news, but it's "sick and tired", not "sicking tired".

Mistakes like that are a diamond dozen.
The more I know

Thanks anyways lol

Before I start the whole story, let me say this. Ok, we have two living rooms, one for my parents and one for us, ours is pretty big so we can invite friends over and all party. Ok, now I got that out of the way, because you wouldn't understand the story without it.

So, almost every day, I come home from school and sit down for homework, I get done and go in our living room to chill, there sits 4 people spread all over the couches watching TV. My sister has friends who graduated from High School and all they do is sit at my house and watch TV. My parents don't want them here either but they just can't tell them "Hey ya gotta' leave, now." Even when my sister goes to work, they sit their lazy ass on the couch all day long. i usually get on the laptop, get a little cozy, and sit in there to talk to you guys, but now I can't do that because my sisters friends are spread all over the couch.

Sometimes I just wanna scream at all of them and tell them "Get the forget out right now."

td;rl I sell propane and propane accessories. (loving read it, it's not that long.)

Discuss

They hang around a lot, my parents love their personality, they are really funny and nice to them.

Get my point?

Wat

The whole propane accessories was a joke lol
I know.... I was joking too
 :cookieMonster:

Wat
It's pretty obvious what I mean by they don't want them here.
I know.... I was joking too

It's pretty obvious what I mean by they don't want them here. :cookieMonster:

If your parents LOVE their personality, why wouldnt they want them there? Hurrr