What happened to the man that split his face in half?

Author Topic: What happened to the man that split his face in half?  (Read 455546 times)

Real Life: "OH GOD HIS FACE IS IN TWO PIECES!"
Video Games: "Did you see THAT? Holy CRAP! His entire head just exploded! HAHAHAUHAUE..."
Go Internet!

I don't want to believe this is true, but it sickens me to think about.
Because video games are just pixels, real life is real people dying

Because video games are just pixels, real life is real people dying

Which is why I don't feel bad killing small pixelated children.

Which is why I don't feel bad killing small pixelated children.
Yeah, I didn't understand that either.

Alright, fine, it was a stupid thing to do, no one in their right mind jumps over a dock like that, good, granted, epic fail, what the hell ever.

But you don't loving laugh at a man who's just had is face split in half. forget your 'logical aspect' and walk in his shoes for five minutes and see if you're laughing then, and don't give me this 'I wouldn't be stupid enough to jump off a dock though', I'm talking about the injury itself. I wish I could push you off a cliff.
Well, I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes. The injury is painful yes, but who jumps off a concrete dock? That's stupid and that's how life is.
You wish you can push me off a cliff? What have I done wrong? I simply stated my opinion and thought.

If you notice only the truly stupid have managed to die doing stupid stuff. Don't ask me how the Jackass crew is still alive.

*reads to about the thirty second line in description*

well this has been a very interesting thread I'll be going now

-procedes to cry blood 

watch it just now

uhggngngghgg

Watched it. Not that bad, after seeing bestgore.com (DON'T GO THERE IF YOU COULDN'T WATCH THIS VIDEO).

That's pretty brutal though, I can only imagine how much that hurt.