Author Topic: Calculator  (Read 6168 times)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22217440/Client_Calculator.zip

I find myself having to use the calculator a lot of times ingame, whether its for measurement purposes, or scripting purposes, this should do the trick

How do I use it?..

Enter a number in the first arg, and then enter a number in the second arg, click any of the buttons above it, in this case, plus, and it will add them together and show the result of both in the box above it

note: Square Root only uses arg 1

(if you want to see it in action, go find the video posted in gallery, I suggest you try it out yourself tho, the video is very low quality :c)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:27:36 PM by soba »

Now I can finish my math homework while playing BL at the same time instead of alt tabbing for a calculator

Thank You could be very helpful DOWNLOAD

press `
>echo(5+5);

???

press `
>echo(5+5);

???
Create an add-on with this assigned to a keybind:
toggleConsole(1);

It gives you a cool feature called the console!

...you guys are starfishs

...you guys are starfishs
Don't spam the add-on section next time, modification discussion / general discussion are better places for non-add-ons

Don't spam the add-on section next time, modification discussion / general discussion are better places for non-add-ons
Not everyone wants to use the console to do the math

This is only good for showing off your small e-peen

It's neat, granted, but not very useful. (also very simple, but there are a ton of useful addons that are simple)

This is only good for showing off your small e-peen
It's a god damn calculator, I'm not out to gain respect here

This is an add-on, and it's not spamming.
I personally don't mind using the computer calculator, but this is still useful. Like for those who don't know about the computer calculator, or for those who want to use the "power of" part of the calculator. Or for those who just want to use the calculator in-game instead of switching back and forth.

Not everyone wants to use the console to do the math
this too