Poll

What the color of the Terraforming laser and other things should be?

Lightblue.
7 (53.8%)
Orange.
2 (15.4%)
Green.
1 (7.7%)
Red.
1 (7.7%)
Yellow
0 (0%)
Purple.
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: The Grand Terrian Destroyer  (Read 1877 times)

As of my first try at making ships, I present you:
The grand terrian destroyer

Description:  At first, I'd like to say: I suck at building spaceships of any kind. I made this becose I wanted an premanent HQ for me, filled with events and such.

History:  Well, Last moth I dedicated to make a space ship. At those times I was so frickin'
lazy, so I duplicateted the exterrior from smaller parts. After about 1 week of work I gave up. Now I'm back to continue the building of this ship!

Pics:
The whole ship right now. I still have to the weaponry or this will only be a "Grand Terrian _________"

The "bottom" of the ship, showing the engines and the horrible bridge's back.

Here is how it looks from the "bridge" (It's in quotes becose it is more likely a box full of stuff then a bridge).

One of the launch elevetors, (actually this is the fall elevator) wich you can travel throught floors with.

One from the two barracks, one room like this can fit 12 people!

"Inside" of the bottom of the ship, showing the four MicroEngines, and the ReactorCore made by using the lastest stuff in the quantum technology, stolen directly from Nasa, so it should work! By the way, it is very instable, and breaking the ReinforcedObsidianPoweredGlas s would cause everything go boom.

The picture of the WIP control room for the engines and the core, showing of the Megadarm Quantum Computer.

I'll get more images later as the progress goes.

Current progress:  The exterrior is almost done(it sucks like hell), still have to add turrets cannons, and sure the Giant Terraforming Lazor of Doom. The interrior is about 15% done. Has alot of work to do.

To-Do list: 
  • add turrets and other weaponry
  • Redo that "bridge"
  • Interrior.
  • Remake the whole exterrior...

Thanks for reading!
Oh and please do not flame! As I said, I suck at spaceships :S

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:51:10 AM by SgtDaemon »

interior looks good

exterior looks eh

spice up the exterior.

alot.

as in don't make it a box.

Yeah, the outside needs some work; add some corners and curves and points!

Would be good if you wanted to make a spaceship rp or something that only involved interior play. You'd have to make the interior a bit better though.

two things
a. spell "grand" correctly
b. terraforming is making uninhabitable land habitable, specifically planets, specifically mars

Exterior is is not good

Interior isnt bad but barraks needs to be redone

Yeah, the outside needs some work; add some corners and curves and points!
Yeah, there's tons of cool stuff you can add. External machinery, such as turrets or air vents and stuff, or maybe some special windows for some interior rooms.

One big suggestion I would have for you is what I call Skeletal Building.
You'd make imprinted parts which are colored differently, surrounded by the rest of the exterior parts which overlap sort of like a ribcage. Here's a quick example I made:

two things
a. spell "grand" correctly
b. terraforming is making uninhabitable land habitable, specifically planets, specifically mars
a. lol
B. realist no- Oh well. I played to much Spore.
Guys I know that the exterrior is like a toaster. I'll ahev to redo most things, but I don't garauntate that
the exterrior will be any better. I suck at exterriors. Also yeah. I just owerlooked that barraks and typed
/magicwand in no time. Will post pics.
Other that that, thanks for constructive critism, and sorry for my horrible spelling.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:46:50 AM by SgtDaemon »

Exterior needs a lot of work :/
The interior is awesome though.

I'd do those interiors.

I'd scream RAPIST! HELP! at those exteriors.

Hey.
Bitch.
Destructive Lazer of Doom is a trademarked weapon by the Spirit Fleet.

Hey.
Bitch.
Destructive Lazer of Doom is a trademarked weapon by the Spirit Fleet.
Terraforming* Lazer of Doom. In my imagination it would be used to formate planets by lifting/lowering the
terrian, and, becose its a chemical laser, send oxigen and other requrements for life.
If needed, plant seed- and waterdrops can also be launched from the ship. With is even uglier then you ;D
Imagination, go!

[size=1pt ]With is even uglier then you ;D[/size]
What?
Normal English sentence please?