Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2156540 times)

what even is going on in this picture
from the description, one pony is being inflated by another pony called discord using some stuff called schmooze
or something like that
its an entire story and i do not want to read it

not deviantart, but facebook.
kid actually got into an OK art college with stuff like this. mmh

kid actually got into an OK art college with stuff like this. mmh

uh...

they... figured he needed it i guess?

what's worse is that the comments are all praise
As a brony I can confirm this story is stuff.

uh...

they... figured he needed it i guess?
weird thought process.
my friend also applied, but for the programming cursus instead. he got denied, despite having programmed some decent games. if youd compare his programming skill with this art skill, i'd definitely say something was forgety lmao

can someone just go make a "Post vore/inflation you see on deviantart" because honestly there's just too much of it here and it's not even entertaining. yes, we get it, it's weird, it's been weird for like 800+ pages. people just looking for the quick and easy 'shock factor' like horror indie devs stuffing stuff with jumpscares.

god dammit i was kidding just don't post it

i'm legitimately confused by this image
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:01:08 PM by Shift Kitty »

found another one thank you

Chuckie completes the cycle

As Chuckie's balls dropped, he was told by a small man how his mother had died. She was choked to death by an assailant with a baby. As soon as learning this, he became a serial killer who murdered prostitutes by garroting them with a new born baby.

there are no words for sins like these