Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2138290 times)

My name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just loving hate this website, and the stupid dumb idiotic handicap special interest artists posting special interest art! My whole life is just sad, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of hate for special interestists, and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can! It's time for me to yell at and it's time for me to die! My genocide crusade begins here!
Nothin personnel, kid

he is not the only one who must die.
Redflare500
well he does have a point
I mean just look at this

These posts being made by BlocklandBlockoCity...

My name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just loving hate this website, and the stupid dumb idiotic handicap special interest artists posting special interest art! My whole life is just sad, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of hate for special interestists, and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can! It's time for me to yell at and it's time for me to die! My genocide crusade begins here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmZm--l_CGY

i told you
redflare is a sarcastic murderer.
i dont think that word means what you think it means
perhaps were you looking for sadistic or something?

bit late but
this is how i feel when i see a deviant murdering people or making them suffer.
deviantart will pay for that.
as dumb as the person's special interest is, you do realize that he doesn't want to murder actual people right

is it impossible for you to tell between reality and fiction

i told you
redflare is a sarcastic murderer.
Sarcastic murderer?
"Hahahaha NOOOPE, I'm not murdering you AT ALL. It's just A BEE DOING THIS."

i'm p sure this is from a joke acc but w/e
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:36:49 PM by eboyblue10 »

my testicles smells like broccoli

-ugly-
i'm p sure this is from a joke acc but w/e

art as bad as the show.