Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2158762 times)

I hate people who are told they're being annoying and then they're just like "Oh, yeah, well you're mad." Of course I'm mad about it.
Cute :o

Also I haven't posted dream team until recently.

Half of this thread is Zan taking a normal picture that isn't perfectly drawn or about Dream Team and going "oh god please kill me wah wah im terrified oh god"
and the other half is zan qqing about people posting stuff that isn't crudely drawn dream team

and the other half is zan qqing about people posting stuff that isn't crudely drawn dream team
so you'll just go completely out of the way of the topic to bitch about something that you could easily keep to yourself instead of spouting in the thread?
You're real loving noble.

and then the other half is malleo and his buttbuddies screaming in pure agony at nothing

and then the other half is malleo and his buttbuddies screaming in pure agony at nothing
Can we please go back into the point of this thread instead of
screaming in pure agony at nothing

I hate people who are told they're being annoying and then they're just like "Oh, yeah, well you're mad." Of course I'm mad about it.
Cute :o
He is simply disgusted that people would draw some of the stuff that is on there. He does not like the vore, and he does not like the stuff people draw on Dream Team. In his opinion, it's rather disturbing.

You see crap like this every other corner of that game.
Not very surprising to me.

so you'll just go completely out of the way of the topic to bitch about something that you could easily keep to yourself instead of spouting in the thread?
You're real loving noble.
it's called an opinion, ghost rider

however, mine's a special kind of opinion: it's the truth

lol now you're just going to roblox and taking the ads or pictures that people have made
you know the people who play it are like 9 and they don't know any better

lol now you're just going to roblox and taking the ads or pictures that people have made
you know the people who play it are like 9 and they don't know any better
Oh puh-loving-lease. It fits under the bad/weird category, and it's from deviantart.
Are you just scraping the barrel for reasons to hate me?

Who cares? It fits under the bad/weird category, and it's from deviantart.
then why were you so anti-vore? it fits all of these criteria

then why were you so anti-vore? it fits all of these criteria
Why are you talking about stuff that happened about two days ago?

Oh puh-loving-lease. It fits under the bad/weird category, and it's from deviantart.
So is vore and you started screaming and saying that it was just annoying because it has been posted so much.
I don't see any new or different content than stuffty fan art from you, bub.

Searching Roblox yields interesting results.

So is vore and you started screaming and saying that it was just annoying because it has been posted so much.
I don't see any new or different content than stuffty fan art from you, bub.
Why are you talking about stuff that happened about two days ago?