Author Topic: Looking For Me?  (Read 3176 times)

That's scary!

God dammit. What is with this recent uprising of morons bumping topics for no reason?

advice for the future, don't bump old topics. It makes a lot of people on these forums mad for some reason

Because this didn't need to be discussed anymore, the topic died. It's old. If someone was posting something useful, yeah that's alright. But most of the time when some moron bumps something, they post something stupid or uneeded.

Badspot is a total bro for putting Renderman in. :P
The haunted game concept, a staple for many a stuffty creepy pasta has always intrigued me.
Perhaps to create a game that somehow uses the person's own computer slightly, like fake crashing to the desktop but with a mysterious folder added that when opened does some creepy stuff or something then returns you to the game or something I dunno, is something I would enjoy partaking in.

a game that somehow uses the person's own computer slightly, like fake crashing to the desktop but with a mysterious folder added that when opened does some creepy stuff or something then returns you to the game or something

Maybe it's happening right now... We're in one!

Maybe it's happening right now... We're in one!
That was a good bump :|
Nevermind.