Author Topic: [USSR] Suspension Bridge  (Read 3600 times)

I made this bridge over the course of about 12 hours.. It took a lot of effort and I had some help from my good friend Facechild. I hope you enjoy and feel free to rate.

[edit: it seems my host is down]

I might add some night-time images later.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 02:55:25 PM by [USSR] Diggy »

extremely nice. Ive always wanted to make a massive suspension bridge, but never have settled on it. Looks very nice, and i rate it a ..... 9.7/10. Itd be a 10, except that itd been more convenient if you built in some other place where the ends didnt run into walls. i know, little picky details. But overall, it rocks da houze.

Amazing 10/10, dispite that i dont like USSR, there builds never cease to amaze me.

who else was attemptiong to make a bridge?anyway
9.5/10 make a black hole on the walls like a tunnel.

Diggy, you weren't wearing your bobble hat in that last screenshot. You better had been driving quickly.

Anyways, all that aside

Sweet stuff, although I don't think the pictures do justice to the build.

its cool, but i was just thinking a bridge that size wouldent be that skinny :O

how about a bridge that has a small river flowing under it for a city?
i might do that when i get home

i saw this in person, though it wasn't completely done...

ANd how come you had to get rid of my police station?!  I loved that police station :(

Anyway, cookie for you :cookie:

can i have the build to play on?

8.5/10 not very original but it looks very time consuming because you can't macro a lot of that.
Suggestion: make the bridge red

I made this bridge over the course of about 12 hours.. It took a lot of effort and I had some help from my good friend Facechild. I hope you enjoy and feel free to rate.

[edit: it seems my host is down]

I might add some night-time images later.
i love this build.... it has to be one of the best and creative builds ive seen
and being in retail wow it was mutch less chalaging with an EW man i give it 10/10 and COOKIE4U!^_^ :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Very nice, I like the indentations on the support beams and the curves of the ropes. Very detailed and nice 10/10

6/10 Not liking it much.

it great and all but looks a bit ... simple for USSR