Author Topic: Want a counter avatar? Request one here!  (Read 2064 times)

My avatar is an example. Just give me an image to use in the background and if it isn't already obvious, tell me where to put the counter. Also tell me how far to make it count to number of digits ect.

I might be able to put counters on animated avatars, haven't tried it yet though. It also can be a count-down instead. Also tell if you want it to stop at the end of the frames or just loop.

Extended/full version of the one I made for myself.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:15:05 PM by pecon98 »

What program do you use?

It's strange how it keeps counting when I refresh a page, and it doesn't start over.

I made a simple program myself to create the frames, and then I use UnFreeze to make the frames into a gif file. Also the fact that it doesn't loop on refresh depends on what browser you are using.

You have x seconds to live.

x seconds until your computer crashes

make it a sig or something

x seconds until your computer crashes

make it a sig or something
So, how long?

I had already been on your profile for 37 seconds when I got there

Can you make me a counter that cannot decide on a number and is moving very fast? Sorta like a counter that reached it's limit.

120 seconds till you get rich and beautiful while combined with 240 seconds till you get poor, homeless and ugly.
Make the rich and beautiful reset at the last second while poor, homeless and ugly keeps ticking. And at the end, make the rich and beautiful part change to never.