Poll

Read this first

then read this
and this
but this one last

Author Topic: Phydeoux's Add-on Topic  (Read 95497 times)

Military styled ground vehicle please? c:

Actually, Phy, I had an idea for a tank modification for CityRPG called the "SWAT Tank", that would shoot large jets of water, instantly incapacitating people for easy arrests.

I can do this with any model, but if you'd want to soup up some sort of tank turret for it that'd be kickin'.

Actually, Phy, I had an idea for a tank modification for CityRPG called the "SWAT Tank", that would shoot large jets of water, instantly incapacitating people for easy arrests.

I can do this with any model, but if you'd want to soup up some sort of tank turret for it that'd be kickin'.
Haha, a water cannon for rioters, nice. I can try whipping something up today.

It needs a look animation. You know how to do that?

It needs a look animation. You know how to do that?
yup, I've messed around with turrets before, just don't have anything released.

Haha, a water cannon for rioters, nice. I can try whipping something up today.
Interesting. :O
Can't wait to see the result. :P

Ok, first try:

Not sure if I like it.

Make the cannon look more like a big hose at the end. Give the base a bit of a lift, make it higher, and add some pressure valves since they're usually associated with water.

Fire hose tank looks pretty good but I think you should REALLY work on the Military Helicopter Pack.

Fire hose tank looks pretty good but I think you should REALLY work on the Military Helicopter Pack.
nope

Any better?

The nozzle is a little larger, has a sort of firehose lever valve thing on top, and it's a little taller

Way better! Keep up the fantastic work!