Poll

Read this first

then read this
and this
but this one last

Author Topic: Phydeoux's Add-on Topic  (Read 95528 times)

PHYDEOUX YOU ARE FULL OF WONDERFUL STUFF AND IT JUST CONTINUES TO FLOW OUT OF YOUR BODY AND INTO THE FORUMS (caps lock to get point across)

I submitted Civilian Heli shadows update... but i really don't like the models anymore. Sometime I'd like to make completely new ones from scratch.

I submitted Civilian Heli shadows update... but i really don't like the models anymore. Sometime I'd like to make completely new ones from scratch.
Well, I don't think that's a bad idea after all.

Random Idea Get:
Plane edits.
Military and Storage/Delivery (mail, packages, vehicles parts)

I think It'd be cool to use your giant planes for parachuting and bombing.

i like how it's january 20th and that update still hasn't been approved.

PHYDEOUX YOU ARE FULL OF WONDERFUL STUFF AND IT JUST CONTINUES TO FLOW OUT OF YOUR BODY AND INTO THE FORUMS (caps lock to get point across)

So.. idea time.
I remember a while back, when I was just starting to make decent vehicles, space guy said something to me about blockland needing more post-apocalypse vehicles. mad max kind of stuff. I thought the idea was cool and I agreed we needed them, but I never attempted anything.

Now I really want make this sort of stuff, and I think I will.

The Apocalypse Vehicle Pack. It will feature all of your favorite vehicles that I've made, armed to the teeth with guns, turrets, and scrap metal armor plating. Everything will have an old, rusty, dirty, scrappy, beaten-up look. And I'll also try to balance things out, each vehicle being like a class in a video game.

What I'm thinking right now:
Turismo -  The scout class
Fordor - The basic soldier class
SUV - The tank class
Pickup - The heavy arms class
Armored Van - The tanking boss class.
Semi Tractor - The heavy arms boss class.

Haven't started anything yet, so feel free to discuss how the vehicles should be armed. what cars get what kind of weapons, etc etc. I think there should be a 5th non-boss class though.

I'm not much into that stuff but it actually sounds quite good. I hope to see some pictures soon. These might make good vehicles for zombie death matches

EDIT: Master King Deaddude wants to know if your still working on the 1969 Dodge Charger.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:04:06 PM by Cool Blockhead »

So.. idea time.
I remember a while back, when I was just starting to make decent vehicles, space guy said something to me about blockland needing more post-apocalypse vehicles. mad max kind of stuff. I thought the idea was cool and I agreed we needed them, but I never attempted anything.

Now I really want make this sort of stuff, and I think I will.

The Apocalypse Vehicle Pack. It will feature all of your favorite vehicles that I've made, armed to the teeth with guns, turrets, and scrap metal armor plating. Everything will have an old, rusty, dirty, scrappy, beaten-up look. And I'll also try to balance things out, each vehicle being like a class in a video game.

What I'm thinking right now:
Turismo -  The scout class
Fordor - The basic soldier class
SUV - The tank class
Pickup - The heavy arms class
Armored Van - The tanking boss class.
Semi Tractor - The heavy arms boss class.

Haven't started anything yet, so feel free to discuss how the vehicles should be armed. what cars get what kind of weapons, etc etc. I think there should be a 5th non-boss class though.

I think the Semi tractor should have two gattling guns.
It would be nice if the Turismo should have a semi automatic weak machine gun.

Not sure about the others.

Gattling guns don't seem heavy enough for the semi. if it was a person then yeah thats heavy guns, but for arming a large truck that doesnt seem enough.
I was thinking more of the semi hauling a large rocket turret, and a few heavy mg turrets. Turismo would definitely use mg's.

Armored truck would be good to have something short-ranged. maybe grenade launchers. and or flame-throwers.

oh just though, i need a long-range class. hrm...

Anyway, inspirational picture time:
vvvvvv-Hrm, maybe i'll include the Roadster

vvvvvv-Needs less crossbow, more rocket.

vvvvvv-I should probably try to incorporate bikes too as cannon fodder. can't do much on their own but powerful when swarming circles in a group.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:34:47 PM by phydeoux »

the semi needs to be optiums prime.

IDEA GET: transformer edit pack!

Hydralisk told me it was possible, using the bike as an example

the semi needs to be optiums prime.

IDEA GET: transformer edit pack!

Hydralisk told me it was possible, using the bike as an example
no

no
what if the Forder police looked like a police cruiser but will spikes on the grill and a Mini gun sticking out the back window

you guys can't be serious

he just announced that he was going to work on a POST APOCALYPTIC PACK and you are going "do transformers lol"