Poll

Read this first

then read this
and this
but this one last

Author Topic: Phydeoux's Add-on Topic  (Read 95500 times)

yeah occasionally I'll host a dm or a zombie game in my suburban map.

Okay, PM me when you host in that map.

For milkshape:
Make your model
Make the name of every group end with 32. (example: body32)
Duplicate everything and end the name of that/those groups with 31
Then duplicate that duplicate and end that name with 0
Create a collision mesh ending named collision-1

The groups ending with 32 will be what the player sees up close
The groups ending with 0 will be what the game draws the shadow from, and it will draw this mesh at a far distance
The groups ending with 31 will be drawn at a distance right before the game draws the 0 groups. It sounds unnecessary to have this group but it won't work without it.
For blender?

whats the status on the Dragon sorry i haven't really been on the forums or blockland lately 

whats the status on the Dragon sorry i haven't really been on the forums or blockland lately 

It never grew its wings

[quote
Turismo -  The scout class
Fordor - The basic soldier class
SUV - The tank class
Pickup - The heavy arms class
Armored Van - The tanking boss class.
Semi Tractor - The heavy arms boss class.

[/quote] Would you be willing to add the muscle car to that or just have a muscle car pack its own Apocalypse version ?

It never grew its wings
Are you going to give its wings any time soon becuase i just got into playing Skyrim lol

Hey phy, I would love to see more work on the Safari animal pack. I don't want to get into details but I would appreciate it.

Lets all just ask Phy to do stuff that he doesn't want to.

Hey Phydeoux, could you make a version of the Fighter Plane that drops mininukes?
Thanks.

Lets all just ask Phy to do stuff that he doesn't want to.

Hey Phydeoux, could you make a version of the Fighter Plane that drops mininukes?
Thanks.
You know my offer on that: blunt object + face + youtube

private addon
I will rape you with a shovel then stick dynamite in your mouth if you do that,

on topic somewhat: i just died a little inside :c

I will rape you with a shovel then stick dynamite in your mouth if you do that,

on topic somewhat: i just died a little inside :c
Nah I'm getting it fixed, and have been hosting servers with it. The lag I got seemed to be a bit of a fluke, but I still cleaned up the model some, and added more levels of detail. Such as: If you're close and inside the vehicle you see details like the stereo, and 3 gas cans in the back under the turret guy. but if you are a little bit away from the car those things disappear.