Poll

Read this first

then read this
and this
but this one last

Author Topic: Phydeoux's Add-on Topic  (Read 95501 times)

I want those playertypes so damn bad. >:^η

I also want them, but there is so much left to finish. xP And I've been distracted by real world stuff. I'll get back around to working on them some more soon though.
The last things I added were eyebrows, receding hair, mustaches, and earrings.

A bit unnecessary? Yes. But I love having lots of player customization.

A bit unnecessary? Yes. But I love having lots of player customization.

So do i, And blockland lacks alot of Good player customization.

Yo phy. Is there any progress on the dragon? (hopefully you didn't abandon it.)

So do i, And blockland lacks alot of Good player customization.
Mmm, indeed it does, that's what every game needs these days is customization.  Customization to the fullest.

hopefully he didn't abandon the TOPIC.

Phy, is this your old Minivan?

Can you make a taco truck and a car with fast speed and good tire grip like from blur

You should make a legitimate yacht not a simple sinking one but a yacht that has like an inside and floats. Also could you make a napalm fighter jet the other napalm bomber sucks.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:38:32 PM by dell2 »

That was a fun server.
Nothing new was shown though. ;)

Had a great time. :D

Yup. Nothing new. It's been really nice being able to play Blockland for once, instead of just making and testing new things for it all the time. Been able to play other games too like Minecraft and Diablo 3. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll eventually start wanting to make a bunch of stuff for Blockland and actually release stuff. But until then I'm gonna take it easy.

Yup. Nothing new. It's been really nice being able to play Blockland for once, instead of just making and testing new things for it all the time. Been able to play other games too like Minecraft and Diablo 3. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll eventually start wanting to make a bunch of stuff for Blockland and actually release stuff. But until then I'm gonna take it easy.
Fair enough.

Though i can't wait to see something new/changed. ;)

I'll be sure to check up on Blockland somewhat more to see if you got your server up for whatever reason.
It was really worth the time. :)