Author Topic: Scared Absolutely stuffless Right Now  (Read 10183 times)

wanna know somethin'? but still don't let everything that you've done bad let it get to you and no i am not his/her friend i'm just saying this

The best way to avoid being jailraped is to be the rapist!

destroy the evidence and any witnesses

it's the only way

inb4mynameisearlreference eh...wait a minute...
Good!

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

edit: You better start making a list and cross out every bad thing you did one-by-one!

$200<$1000
think about it.
Or you could pay nothing at all. Also, a scratch in the paint isn't going to cost $1,000.

could be worse
you could've been like Destroyer and instead of driving away, you would have driven right into the car again. and again.
i lol'd so hard

Also I must add, why the forget would you be texting while pulling into a parking space let alone in a parking lot at all.

In New Zealand where I live, you aren't legally allowed to use a phone while driving now, unless you use a handsfree set. So its just as well she doesn't live here. Lolol.

turn yourself in, it's your best bet and the right thing to do

Yeah, you don't want to end up on Dumbest Criminals where you get caught after posting your crime to a website full of people who hate you.

Unless you mad a HUGE noise when you hit the car the fat guy is probably just wonder wtf you were doing.
Unless he was standing on the side where you could see you hit the car

Yeah, you don't want to end up on Dumbest Criminals where you get caught after posting your crime to a website full of people who hate you.

The police aren't going to search my house and send all my HDDs to the crimelab because I bumped some guy in a parking lot.

In New Zealand where I live, you aren't legally allowed to use a phone while driving now, unless you use a handsfree set. So its just as well she doesn't live here. Lolol.
But it's still perfectly legal to eat a pie and drive. Lol. That's much harder than texting.

Also, only dipstuffs can't focus while texting. My mother is a classic example, she goes in to a kind of dream state where she is isolated from the rest of the world until she finishes texting.

All the people I know who are good drivers can text, while driving 140km/h, while it's foggy and raining at 2am in the morning.

The police aren't going to search my house and send all my HDDs to the crimelab

Nobody said that. I was implying you'd be reported by someone here or found or found out as its a public domain, derp.

because I bumped some guy in a parking lot.

Are you trying to play it down? I thought this whole topic was over-dramatic details that YOU made seem like a bigger deal than it was.

But then again, nobody expects you to be smart after running away from the scene.

But it's still perfectly legal to eat a pie and drive. Lol. That's much harder than texting.

Also, only dipstuffs can't focus while texting. My mother is a classic example, she goes in to a kind of dream state where she is isolated from the rest of the world until she finishes texting.

All the people I know who are good drivers can text, while driving 140km/h, while it's foggy and raining at 2am in the morning.
The point is that it is extremely unnecessary to text while driving. It is 5-10 minutes, and I honestly believe it won't kill you if you miss a message that is only 5 characters long.