Author Topic: I made a dubstep mix.  (Read 967 times)

So yeah I made my first dubstep mix with Skrillex and Klaypex. The only thing that'd worry me is the transitions but I think they're alright MOST of them are alright
Feedback? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVPbAy87Fw
Also, I made the DUCKSTEP background on my own :p
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 01:56:08 AM by Unwritten Calender »

It really sounds like one of those demo tracks they use to introduce artists for different things. There's something cool about it though. Actually find myself listening to it again

can you possibly make this song without lyrics, i would totally listen to this if there wasnt as i create stories based on songs and songs with words are ew when doing that the parts where he goes 'R U CRZY"

can you possibly make this song without lyrics, i would totally listen to this if there wasnt as i create stories based on songs and songs with words are ew when doing that the parts where he goes 'R U CRZY"
i could try but i dunno
It really sounds like one of those demo tracks they use to introduce artists for different things. There's something cool about it though. Actually find myself listening to it again

Not Bad, i like it :D  Rambo proceeds to add to favorites

Not Bad, i like it :D  Rambo proceeds to add to favorites
Aw yeah. thanks.

That background is sick

comment on it pls
i like comments

Hey man, credit Wolfgang Gartner for Devil's Den. C'mon. WG beats Skrillex any day.

Hey man, credit Wolfgang Gartner for Devil's Den. C'mon. WG beats Skrillex any day.

Alright, I fixed it.

Good, now i dont have to Kill you.