Author Topic: School has been trolled!!! FUUUU-  (Read 1526 times)

??
It's like home room only for some strange reason it's in the middle of 6th and 7th period.

Don't give your teacher chocolates for teacher appreciation day, that's feeding a troll!

Aw man, forgot to add: inb4

My history teacher rickrolled my class a week or two ago.

that's the stupidest thing
I am willing to bet that some teacher got the office people to actually believe that was them singing it
god damn

that's the stupidest thing
I am willing to bet that some teacher got the office people to actually believe that was them singing it
god damn
Well aren't you the pessimist?

In my sophomore year of high school the news team Rickroll'd the school ("we have an important video announcement")

But it makes sense because it took about 85% of the people in my school until around then to discover how to use a computer

But it makes sense because it took about 85% of the people in my school until around then to discover how to use a computer
Yeah, it was funny to see the look of ignorance on most of the student's faces :P

OP is weirdo.
Well considering the fact that I'm on this forum about 7 hours a week and that I'll end up telling/singing things from the internet in public....I guess you could say that :I

My school Rick Roll'd us yesterday. I felt like I went a few years in the past when that was actually funny. Then I realized I hate my school and I'm glad I'm a senior and don't have to put up with the tools that think they know internet memes.. I mean seriously, someone was walking around with a shirt that said "Troll_Face" which is not how it is to be said, and might I add this same person doesn't know anything about any other memes.