Author Topic: So er, Weren't Anonymous meant to shut down facebook today?  (Read 1779 times)

why are you even speculating? I could have done all this by myself and you would never know. that's what anonymous is.

because they're a bunch of pussies
aka: the point of that post
Anonymous shuts down stuff like child research websites, which they did.
Calling people pussies just because they are anonymous is stupid.
Show me what you have done. Have you shut down child research sites?
I think not.

Anonymous shuts down stuff like child research websites, which they did.
Calling people pussies just because they are anonymous is stupid.
Show me what you have done. Have you shut down child research sites?
I think not.
oh woo hoo, and?
what does that accomplish.

why are you even speculating? I could have done all this by myself and you would never know. that's what anonymous is.

Im refering to the group created by 4chan users. I guess techincally the word 'Anonymous' in the title should be in speech marks like that as it's a name of a group.

Im refering to the group created by 4chan users.
Doesn't exist. Even if it did, you'd know jack about it.

Doesn't exist. Even if it did, you'd know jack about it.

You're right I dont know much about them or if it really is an actual group

how would that offend me
you said this
but that doesn't make them like the kool kids klub
that would be like saying people are like birds because we have skin and bones
I see your point. My point is that the kool kids klub did that, and so do Anonymous.

They're all cowards. They remain anonymous to avoid prosecution. They're like the modern kool kids klub--they hide behind masks and claim to do good by feeding us lies.

If they truly believed in their cause, they'd meet the world in the flesh to tell it so.

They arent killing people or being tribal and atheist to the point where people die because of it.

hey guise let's keep posting pretending we have any idea what we're talking about

They arent killing people or being tribal and atheist to the point where people die because of it.
The modern kool kids klub.

They do literaly nothing but claim the name, nothing like in the 20th century, lol.

not yet

Yeah well I don't see why a group who has a facebook account would shut down facebook and not be able to put out new operation news.

Source: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-57319073-245/anonymous-says-facebook-attack-was-never-real/

ITT: I am very "knowledgeable" about Anonymous and thus you should agree with me

ITT: I am very "knowledgeable" about Anonymous and thus you should agree with me
Me too.......

Remember remember, the 5th of November where nothing extraordinary happened.