Author Topic: Aeschylus' Server  (Read 11430 times)

what in gods name
not in my entire BL life have I seen 17 people leave at once in a crash

Paradise server was an excellent experience in role playing in Blockland for me.
especially when the Milita raided my house and I fled in a speed boat with my friend firing at their boat as well.
cops can be a little trigger happy,
over all its a wonderful server
9/10
sparty

i can't loving connect because the map won't load some stuff, even after i downloaded it

I like server a lot. But it seems that I can never get into any serious RPing while I'm there.

my sa seems to be gone, which leaves the server more or less unmoderated right now.
anyone care to head over and hold down the fort?

protip stop breaking your server

protip stop breaking your server

Aesch is always doing some weird stuff which leads to his server going ka-poof.

Aesch is always doing some weird stuff which leads to his server going ka-poof.
Like fapping.

Very good server idea, it just lags too much.

Very good server idea, it just lags too much.
I got no lag, if you do, lower your draw distance or get better internet.

Also, for those of you who are having loading problems (usually something about the gas station not existing), redownload GSF Paradise, put it in add-ons, then after you do that, download GSF Paradise No Lag and put it in add-ons. Start a single player on GSF Paradise No Lag, load objects, disconnect, then re-join Paradise RP. It should work then.

Awesome server! The only bad thing is the lag, and I got a very great internet.

Paradise server was an excellent experience in role playing in Blockland for me.
especially when the Milita raided my house and I fled in a speed boat with my friend firing at their boat as well.
cops can be a little trigger happy,
over all its a wonderful server
9/10
sparty
Can't remember the other guy. But it was fun.

T'was boring. there was like 6 people and no one was active but someone who I kept on killing, that and vehicles were at limit. Aeschylus was afk for years so it was no fun.

I intend to organize a something tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on when I have the time.